The VETERANS STAND DOWN EVENT is a convenient way to provide needed resources to Veterans experiencing the housing crisis first hand.
We invite you to join us on November 13-14th to connect with Local Veterans as we gather resources from various local and national organizations corporations and local WA state businesses organized in one location to provide an immediate impact prior to the upcoming winter season.
If you are unable to attend or donate your time, we invite all to make a tax free financial or In-kind material contribution to the success of this VETERANS STAND DOWN EVENT.
Your time volunteering is always appreciated as well any other types of financial or in-kind Contributions are always welcomed and recognized as a blessing, as well as a tax free donation under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code .
American Military Families / Action Network is a registered Non profit organization & a WA State registered charitable organization.
* Exclusive distinction as the 2021 Stand down sponsorship throughout the event
• Opportunity for your company representative to welcome veterans and guests from the stage at opening and closing ceremonies
• Opportunity for your company representatives to present Challenge Coins to veterans on Saturday
• Up to two vendor tables in a premium location on Friday & Saturday
• Prominent logo recognition on all event materials including 2 banners - Inside and Outside the venue and at the entrance
• Highlighted on the ALL promotional items and the USAVET.org website and in all social media communications.
• Name & logo on Operation Stand Down T-shirts (1st Tier) worn by ALL volunteers
10 Operation Stand Down T-shirts for you to keep or give away
NOVEMBER 13-14, 2021
1500 Commerce Street
Tacoma, WA 98402
COVID PRECAUTIONS: ALL COMMUNITY PROTOCOLS INCLUDING MASKS AND SAFE DISTANCING WILL BE IN AFFECT.
MASKS will be available FREE of Charge